We're looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our Enterprise team. You'll be joining a team focused on making Regenemm (mobile health and web-based platform) scale for usage in Enterprises by helping build-out enterprise-grade scale accompanied with governance, trust and security. Our Engineering Team has a substantial impact on the growth of Creative Thinking Institute, and we're committed to pushing current trends in cloud development in order to create a solid experience across our brand.
As a Software Engineer on this team, you will work with a talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Architects to build application-layer services to help make administration of Creative Thinking Institute| Regenemm products simple at Enterprise scale. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of CTI’s products on the cloud.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have: (Required Skills)
- Experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving many thousands of requests a day.
- A real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands-on experience of public cloud offerings (AWS)
- Familiar and innovative with cloud architecture patterns
- You have engineering discipline to produce software with quality
And if you've got some of this, even better: (Preferred skills)
- Experience working with AWS Sagemaker Studio
- Experience and high competency working with automated data migrations from DynamoDB to S3 buckets.
- Competency with all AWS serverless architectures with the ability to maximise these work environments.
- Experience working in ML projects, able to relate and collaborate with Data scientists and a broad range of other software engineers.
- Experience with providing technical leadership to small development teams.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stipend to spruce up your home office - we work flexibly between home and our office based in East Melbourne
- Generous leave policy and self-care of yourself days. We call this investing in Self Super!
- Virtual events to connect with your colleagues, such as fitness classes, video creation, innovative podcasts, and games nights.
- A rewarding, challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most progressive healthcare digital platform teams in MedTech and help create an entirely new kind of decentralised medical service.
- A flat organisation where you can take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
- A company that is truly entrepreneurial in all that we do. See the company's workings from the ground up, and get involved at every stage of the game. Every team member is key to our success, and the work you do will have a measurable impact.
- An exciting and passionate team with deep expertise in both technology, psychology and design.
We know that great work comes from great proactive, and inclusive teams. At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to serve our customers better and grow as colleagues and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status. CTI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with varied backgrounds- so long as you are a positive, forward-leaning, go-getter, who likes to make things happen and challenge to status quo.
A little about us:
At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we believe everyone deserves medical expertise and peace of mind. By enabling a mobile and web-based health platform, we aim to provide clear, secure insights into one's mental, emotional and physical health.
CTI is in a rapid growth phase and currently, as a start-up is just about to release our medically tuned and focussed product in Q1 2021.
We are growing quickly with innovation and connectivity central to our plans.
Through our channel partners, we offer access to like-minded businesses that help us to scale and diversify. We are working with regulators, academic institutions and cutting-edge engineering platforms to accelerate the digital transformation of healthcare in the decade ahead.
Join us to re-imagine the next wave of digital healthcare transformation.
We have many plans ahead and many paths to traverse. Come and throw your hat in the Creative Thinking Institute team!
Does this sound like you?
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org