We are seeking registered Neuropsychologists to join our existing team of diverse Psychologists, Medical Professionals and Researchers. This role will contribute to our product roadmap by applying your specialist Neuropsychology skills to research and design technology-based interventions related to cognition and cognitive performance in the workplace.
Who you are:
- An expert in Neuropsychology – assessing and evaluating brain functioning and its impact on cognitive, emotional and behavioural functioning
- Deep experience with research in cognition and cognitive performance in both clinical and working populations
- Someone passionate and curious about applying their skills and knowledge outside a ‘traditional psychology’ environment
What you will be doing:
- Driving best practice research into current trends in cognition and cognitive performance in both clinical and working populations
- Contributing to CTI’s thought leadership through research articles, whitepapers and online contributions relating to cognition and related areas
- Designing appropriate assessments and measures related to cognitive functioning
- Creating fit-for-purpose interventions that improve cognitive functioning in collaboration with other CTI teams (e.g. UI design, development)
- Driving a culture of curiosity, continuous learning and improvement by sharing best practice, knowledge and expertise with other CTI team members
Qualifications and experience:
- Doctorate or Masters in Neuropsychology
- Current Psychology registration with AHPRA
- Clinical Neuropsychology Endorsement desirable but not mandatory
- 3 - 5+ years working with clients, in a research or corporate environment
- Cognitive testing
And if you've got some of this, even better:
- Strong understanding of workplace stress and performance issues (i.e. antecedents and interventions)
- Understanding of AI, machine learning, or online related cognitive testing applications
- Experience working in an agile working environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stipend to spruce up your home office - we work flexibly between home and our office based in East Melbourne
- Generous leave policy and self-care of yourself days. We call this investing in Self Super!
- Virtual events to connect with your colleagues, such as fitness classes, video creation, innovative podcasts, and games nights.
- A rewarding, challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most progressive healthcare digital platform teams in MedTech and help create an entirely new kind of decentralised medical service.
- A flat organisation where you can take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
- A company that is truly entrepreneurial in all that we do. See the company's workings from the ground up and get involved at every stage of the game. Every team member is key to our success, and the work you do will have a measurable impact.
- An exciting and passionate team with deep expertise in both technology, psychology and design.
We know that great work comes from great proactive, and inclusive teams. At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to serve our customers better and grow as colleagues and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status. CTI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with varied backgrounds- so long as you are a positive, forward-leaning, go-getter, who likes to make things happen and challenge to status quo.
A little about us:
At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we believe everyone deserves medical expertise and peace of mind. By enabling a mobile and web-based health platform, we aim to provide clear, secure insights into one's mental, emotional and physical health.
CTI is in a rapid growth phase and currently, as a start-up is just about to release our medically tuned and focussed product in Q1 2021.
We are growing quickly with innovation and connectivity central to our plans.
Through our channel partners, we offer access to like-minded businesses that help us to scale and diversify. We are working with regulators, academic institutions and cutting-edge engineering platforms to accelerate the digital transformation of healthcare in the decade ahead.
Join us to re-imagine the next wave of digital healthcare transformation.
We have many plans ahead and many paths to traverse. Come and throw your hat in the Creative Thinking Institute team!
If you have any questions concerning the role please get in touch with our Head of People Talent and Culture, Damian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does this sound like you?
Email your application to email@example.com