We are hiring for an experienced Front End Engineer to join our dynamic Engineering team. The core development practices in the role will require a solid knowledge with React Native. Understanding and demonstrated experience with cutting edge uses of human biosensors is important. The use of and familiarity with Python PyTorch and TensorFlow would be a significant bonus skill to have.
As a talented engineer on our Engineering team, you will be working on products that solve the toughest problems for our customers. This will include automation's that streamline our operations, dedicated workflows that scale with our super-exponential member growth, and the forward-looking integration of machine learning output to inform our tools and interactions.
Don't worry about having worked on all of these kinds of things before – just bring your curiosity and a growth mindset to the job. MedTech experience or knowledge of biosensor system operations will be super helpful to you in this role; if you don't have it already, you will gain plenty of it here!
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop, test, refactor, and scale new and existing investigation tools, for consumer-facing product features that improve the interaction between our customers and our colleagues in MedTech and IoT Services.
- Develop thoroughly tested code.
- Participate in code reviews and thoughtfully provide constructive feedback.
- Collaborate effectively with other technology teams and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas.
- Mentor up-and-coming developers.
- Add to and maintain practices that multiply productivity and delight your fellow engineers with ease of use.
- Talented use of React Native to build cutting edge tools.
- 6-10+ years of experience as a front-end or full-stack developer (excellent candidates with a different level of experience are welcome to join us in our other available front-end roles- please enquire if your skillset appears like a match)
- Ability to work collaboratively, to deliver quickly, with a plan to iterate.
- You must be highly adaptive and agile. Face challenging problems and break it down into digestible pieces, when you get stuck you're open and willing to ask for guidance.
- Helped your team succeed – when a teammate needs a hand, you'll raise yours.
- The understanding that we do our best work when we communicate with each other.
- Passion for mentoring others – as our teams grow, split and grow again, you'll help nurture and guide incoming developers.
- Readiness to learn – not only will you get to know MedTech, we're looking for engineers who work to improve their craft.
- Other tools you will find nearby in our stack: Rails, Postgres, React js, GraphQL.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stipend to spruce up your home office - we work flexibly between home and our office based in East Melbourne
- Generous leave policy and self-care of yourself days. We call this investing in Self Super!
- Virtual events to connect with your colleagues, such as fitness classes, video creation, innovative podcasts, and games nights.
- A rewarding, challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most progressive healthcare digital platform teams in MedTech and help create an entirely new kind of decentralised medical service.
- A flat organisation where you can take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
- A company that is truly entrepreneurial in all that we do. See the company's workings from the ground up, and get involved at every stage of the game. Every team member is key to our success, and the work you do will have a measurable impact.
- An exciting and passionate team with deep expertise in both technology, psychology and design.
We know that great work comes from great proactive, and inclusive teams. At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to serve our customers better and grow as colleagues and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status. CTI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with varied backgrounds- so long as you are a positive, forward-leaning, go-getter, who likes to make things happen and challenge to status quo.
A little about us:
At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we believe everyone deserves medical expertise and peace of mind. By enabling a mobile and web-based health platform, we aim to provide clear, secure insights into one's mental, emotional and physical health.
CTI is in a rapid growth phase and currently, as a start-up is just about to release our medically tuned and focussed product in Q1 2021.
We are growing quickly with innovation and connectivity central to our plans.
Through our channel partners, we offer access to like-minded businesses that help us to scale and diversify. We are working with regulators, academic institutions and cutting-edge engineering platforms to accelerate the digital transformation of healthcare in the decade ahead.
Join us to re-imagine the next wave of digital healthcare transformation.
We have many plans ahead and many paths to traverse. Come and throw your hat in the Creative Thinking Institute team!
Does this sound like you?
Email your application to email@example.com