We are looking for a full-time talented Product Designer to join our team. You’ll be trusted with a high level of responsibility and drive forward a vision for the future of our products. This role will focus on our native iOS and Android mobile products.mi
We value people who take ownership and get stuff done while working in a highly collaborative, supportive environment.
Who you are:
- Experience with mobile app and web design for consumer products
- An innate ability to create user-centric designs by considering data, user feedback and research, product requirements, and technical constraints/opportunities
- Experienced in creating new products and enhancing existing ones
What you will be doing:
- Create designs for new features and functionality on our native mobile applications
- Take ideas from concepts and wireframes through to production-ready features, working closely with Product and Engineering
- Evolve and enforce a consistent design system across our mobile products
- Consider the user first in all product discussions, helping to ensure their needs are always top of mind for the team
- Conduct qualitative research with users, bringing insights back to the team in a clear and concise manner
- Continuously keep a critical eye on the product, making recommendations for enhancements and improvements
- 2+ years of professional experience in a Product Design role
- Experience designing native iOS and Android applications is required
- Good understanding of the latest mobile UI trends and best practices
- You can pick up new and loosely-defined tasks, and run with them without the need for hand-holding.
- Proactiveness. You don’t need to wait for instructions. Take ownership, take charge, and own it.
- Independent thought. You can spot ambiguity and logical inconsistencies. You make suggestions when you see potential improvements.
- Skilful balancing of multiple projects and ability to manage time effectively
- Experience using Figma is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stipend to spruce up your home office - we work flexibly between home and our office based in East Melbourne
- Generous leave policy and self-care of yourself days. We call this investing in Self Super!
- Virtual events to connect with your colleagues, such as fitness classes, video creation, innovative podcasts, and games nights.
- A rewarding, challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most progressive healthcare digital platform teams in MedTech and help create an entirely new kind of decentralised medical service.
- A flat organisation where you can take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
- A company that is truly entrepreneurial in all that we do. See the company's workings from the ground up, and get involved at every stage of the game. Every team member is key to our success, and the work you do will have a measurable impact.
- An exciting and passionate team with deep expertise in both technology, psychology and design.
We know that great work comes from great proactive, and inclusive teams. At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to serve our customers better and grow as colleagues and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status. CTI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with varied backgrounds- so long as you are a positive, forward-leaning, go-getter, who likes to make things happen and challenge to status quo.
A little about us:
At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we believe everyone deserves medical expertise and peace of mind. By enabling a mobile and web-based health platform, we aim to provide clear, secure insights into one's mental, emotional and physical health.
CTI is in a rapid growth phase and currently, as a start-up is just about to release our medically tuned and focussed product in Q1 2021.
We are growing quickly with innovation and connectivity central to our plans.
Through our channel partners, we offer access to like-minded businesses that help us to scale and diversify. We are working with regulators, academic institutions and cutting-edge engineering platforms to accelerate the digital transformation of healthcare in the decade ahead.
Join us to re-imagine the next wave of digital healthcare transformation.
We have many plans ahead and many paths to traverse. Come and throw your hat in the Creative Thinking Institute team!
Does this sound like you?
Email your application to email@example.com