We’re looking for a full-time Data Scientist/Engineer to join our team. You are deeply passionate about organising and managing data. The purpose of this role is to contribute to the Creative Thinking Institute’s vision by creating and implementing scalable data infrastructure and solutions that feed into our machine learning and advanced analytics. You will work within a strong team of other data engineers, machine learning and data science experts to deliver our customers with advanced data-driven insights into their own health.
Who you are:
Our ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimising data systems and building them from the ground up. As we are a start-up, a data professional with breadth of skills that extend from Data Science, Machine Learning to engineering would be highly desirable.
What you will be doing:
- Performing Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) and visualisation
- Bio-psychological data feature extraction
- Developing machine learning models for related bio-psychological data
- Work on unsupervised models
- Conduct anomaly detection using the developed model
- Analyse physiological and psychological data to find further insights
- Develop A.I. Algorithms
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Database design and maintenance
- Data preparation and cleaning
- Data wrangling and manipulation and aggregation
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Strong experience in Data Modelling
- Machine learning model deployment
- To ensure timely communication and resolution of issues
- To stay up to date with the latest best practice and research in data engineering and science field, sharing techniques with team
- To collaborate with others to generate new ideas that support innovation and growth of CTI’s products and services
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering or equivalent
Write code to
- Implement models
- Implement algorithms
Key skills in
- ML experience using AWS
- Python & ML libraries
- Spark & Bigdata
- Ability to write production-quality object-oriented code in Python
- Strong experience in Data Modelling
- Deep understanding of probability and statistics
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning theory, frameworks and practice (e.g. unsupervised algorithms and clustering; TensorFlow or Pytorch)
- Experience with agile methodology
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stipend to spruce up your home office - we work flexibly between home and our office based in East Melbourne
- Generous leave policy and self-care of yourself days. We call this investing in Self Super!
- Virtual events to connect with your colleagues, such as fitness classes, video creation, innovative podcasts, and games nights.
- A rewarding, challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most progressive healthcare digital platform teams in MedTech and help create an entirely new kind of decentralised medical service.
- A flat organisation where you can take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
- A company that is truly entrepreneurial in all that we do. See the company's workings from the ground up, and get involved at every stage of the game. Every team member is key to our success, and the work you do will have a measurable impact.
- An exciting and passionate team with deep expertise in both technology, psychology and design.
We know that great work comes from great proactive, and inclusive teams. At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to serve our customers better and grow as colleagues and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, and any other status. CTI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with varied backgrounds- so long as you are a positive, forward-leaning, go-getter, who likes to make things happen and challenge to status quo.
A little about us:
At Creative Thinking Institute (CTI), we believe everyone deserves medical expertise and peace of mind. By enabling a mobile and web-based health platform, we aim to provide clear, secure insights into one's mental, emotional and physical health.
CTI is in a rapid growth phase and currently, as a start-up is just about to release our medically tuned and focussed product in Q1 2021.
We are growing quickly with innovation and connectivity central to our plans.
Through our channel partners, we offer access to like-minded businesses that help us to scale and diversify. We are working with regulators, academic institutions and cutting-edge engineering platforms to accelerate the digital transformation of healthcare in the decade ahead.
Join us to re-imagine the next wave of digital healthcare transformation.
We have many plans ahead and many paths to traverse. Come and throw your hat in the Creative Thinking Institute team!
Does this sound like you?
Email your application to email@example.com